The world needs dreamers and the world needs doers, but above all, the world needs dreamers that do... Sarah Ban Breathnach

Saturday 29 September 2012

Exactly



i am exactly where i need to be
i need to be exactly where i am
i am a blessing manifest
i can undress the moment
naked time unwinds beneath my mind
and from within i find the kind of beauty
only i can find
i am exactly where i need to be
i need to be exactly where i am
i am surrendering so willingly
to be the perfect me inside this now
and truly how else could it be
destiny she blesses me
when i try to fight or run
i only wind up back at square one
when i think i know what's best for me
fate she takes me back 
to exactly where i need to be

2 comments:

  1. It's just beautiful, excatly what I needed reminding of :-) thanks for bringing it to my attention Messyfish'

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback is most welcome and appreciated :-)